Buy Xylopia Aethiopica Online
The Annonaceae family's Xylopia aethiopica is an evergreen, scented tree that can reach a height of 20 meters. It is native to Africa's savanna zones, growing in lowland rainforests and moist fringe forests. Spice and herbal medicine are made from the dried fruits of X. aethiopica (Selim grains).
Uses of Xylopia aethiopica:
- Construction, African cuisine, and traditional medicine all use Xylopia aethiopica.
- Doors and partitions are made from the plant's bark. The wood is termite resistant and is utilized in constructing huts as posts, scantlings, roof ridges, and joists. Wood is also used to make masts, oars, paddles, and spars for boats.
- Wood was initially used to create bows and crossbows for hunters and warriors in Togo and Gabon.
- Infusions of the plant's bark or fruit have been used to treat bronchitis and dysentery, as well as as a mouthwash to relieve toothaches.
- It's also been utilized to treat biliousness and feverish aches. The bark is used to treat asthma and stomachaches when steeped in palm wine.
Where to buy Xylopia aethiopica Online?
Online retailers are the ideal place to go if you're seeking Xylopia aethiopica. Because the products are on sale, you will acquire them for a low and reasonable price. From the comfort of your own home, Order Xylopia aethiopica online.
Xylopia aethiopica is an evergreen tree that is native to Africa. It is used to make herbal medicine and spices. It is a multipurpose plant.